Jacob Emezua Sr.
Jacob Emezua Jr.
Minister of Music
Sabbath School (Adults)
Pastor Troy Levy
1. Jesus - Biblical spirituality is our foundation personally and corporately. Therefore, knowing and loving Jesus is everything to us.
2. Focused Excellence - We pay relentless attention to quality and detail.
3. Professionalism - We promote competence for efficiency in ministry.
4. Generosity - We serve God and people through our spiritual gifts, our natural abilities, our time, and our resources.
5. Discomfort - We are constantly agitated because we are never satisfied with where we are.
6. Dispensability - We understand that this is God’s work. The church will march forward with or without me.
7. Relevance - We appropriately connect with the people that we desire to reach.
8. Healthy Relationships - We march together under a unified front.
9. Consistent Growth - We regard multiplication as more important than maintenance.
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as the only source of our beliefs. We consider our movement to be the result of the Protestant conviction Sola Scriptura—the Bible as the only standard of faith and practice for Christians.
Currently, Adventists hold 28 fundamental beliefs that can be organized into six categories—the doctrines of God, man, salvation, the church, the Christian life and last day events. In each teaching, God is the architect, who in wisdom, grace and infinite love, is restoring a relationship with humanity that will last for eternity.